It is pretty clear that any sofa consists of many various parts. Each of these parts plays a major role in making sofas have different and unique looks from each other. The real question here is how to differ between them and recognize each one? It is very important to know sofa parts in case you will go shopping for one so you can describe the type of sofa you are going to buy to the salesperson or the designer.
• English Arms: You can find these sofa arms set back from the seat’s front edge. They are known for being way low profile and convenient for napping purposes on sofas. If you have small spaces in your rooms, they are the ideal solution.
• Lawson Arms: They are low profile and considered as the modern version of the rolled arms.
• Pleated Arms: The fabric, which is continued from the arm’s inside cover the sofa arm’s front part.
• Rolled Arms: If you dream of having a popular and traditional sofa arm’s shape, it is highly recommended to go for the rolled arms as they are visible to guests to notice. Despite the fact of their coziness, which is suitable for lounging and reading, they consume extra space. That is why you ought to keep in mind to measure the sofa first.
• Square Arms: They are also known as box arms. They offer you the contemporary and tailored appearance thanks to their straight patterns and angles. If you are looking forward entertaining yourself, your family and guests; they are used as seats. For lounging, they are not that cozy if compared to rolled arms.
• Tuxedo Arms: This kind of arms is well-known for being slightly glowing due to having the same height like the back does.
• Cushioned Seat: It usually consists of two or three cushions. They are mainly manufactured to strengthen the sitter’s weight, in addition to being stable and inflexible than back cushions. They are available in different shapes like square or rectangle relying on the cushions’ number on the seat. Additionally, you can find them T-shaped to rest the arm on them.
• Single Cushion Seat: Most of the time, sofa seats have just one cushion, which is known as a bench seat. Although the room’s appearance may tend to be clutter and minimal, you can blend it with a pillow back.
• Tight Seat: Believe it or not, sofas do not come with any kind of cushions on the seat. Your sofa may look as a mix between a traditional and modern. If you want to go for a formal look, consider wood frames for your sofa.
Sofa Sack - Plush, Ultra Soft Bean Bag Chair - Memory Foam Bean Bag Chair with Microsuede Cover - Stuffed Foam Filled...