The sofa is the main piece in your living room that is why people always want to have the most beautiful sofa. If you are looking for an elegant and comfortable sofa you should choose a leather sectional sofa. Leather sectional sofa is durable and long lasting. It consists of several sections usually 2 to 4 pieces. They are made to suit different sizes of rooms. Its clean lines and sleek styling made it popular with contemporary decors. On the other hand, leather sectional sofas that are constructed with higher back care considered traditional in design. They can be placed in large and narrow areas as well.
Due to the complaints of earlier people about the easily damaged fiber of the sofa, sectional couches are upholstered in leather. Leather looks very luxurious and adds to the beauty of the room. When choosing a leather sectional sofa, choose the one that is made of 100% leather instead of bycast leather. As bycast leather doesn’t stand for a long time. Leather is durable and doesn’t get scratch easily. And it is resistant to stains and tearing. But it has two weaknesses; the upholstery cannot be washed and it may easily be punctured by sharp objects.
And here are some tips for cleaning you leather sectional sofa:
• To keep your sofa clean, you have to wipe it with a wet cloth to remove the dust and stains from it.
• Read the buyer’s guide that comes with the sofa. It contains important information about the color of the leather whether it is fast or it can fade in the case of cleaning it with a mild cloth.
• Place your sofa far from the window because the direct sunlight will make its color fade.
• Don’t use dark colored pillowcases or blankets on the sofa if you are not sure these colors are colorfast.
• Ask people to put any sharp objects they have away from the sofa.
Before buying a leather sectional sofa there are some points you have to consider:
1) Measure the place you are planning to place your sofa in it. And take also the measurements of all the doors and openings that the sofa will pass through.
2) Make sure that you have an enough space to place your sofa before buying it.
3) Make sure that it suits your current décor.